Sophie was sick last week. It started with the middle-of-the-night
vomiting session. (Why is it always in the middle of the night??!!) Then for the next seven days she was a
clingy,
whiny, sleepy, never-hungry grump. On Monday morning she woke up a different person. Happy, playing with Sam & Lydia, eating, laughing, being her goofy self and then I remembered that I like her! So, today, this is what she has had to eat...a 16 month old...
Breakfast: a large bowl of
Cheerios, two eggs, 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c applesauce, two donut holes.
Snack: 1/4 bagel and a muffin
Lunch: 1/2 a BOX of mac n cheese, bunch of grapes
Snack and Dinner weren't quite so impressive, but nonetheless, she seems to be making up for the week of fasting.
I think she's feeling better, don't you?
2 comments:
I think that is more than I could eat!! What a perfect picture!
That's amazing. I wish Gabe ate that much.
Post a Comment