I had putoff filling
this bean
bag shell
for
years...
literally I think we moved the thing to and from California. Atleast it was easier to move empty. Anyway, the pregnancy hormones are really kicking in, because I decided to get it done. Went to Meijers and bought the beans. Thought it would be a fun thing to do with the kids. No, they did not make the mess, these things were impossible to keep contained. They were elecrtically charged and stuck to everything! I had to decided to laugh and make the most of it. As you can see, it provided over and hour of entertainment for the kids. Then a
half an hour of clean-up time for me...crawling around with the shopvac was the only thing that worked. It looked like they had miniture marshmallows all over them! And so did the entire first floor. I could track anywhere a little body had been by the trail of falling "beans."
1 comment:
This is so funny! I can only imagine what your house must have looked like. Kudos to you for being able to laugh and enjoy it despite the imminent clean-up. Looks like you made a good moment
Post a Comment