Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still Here

Although I love the picture of "Worker Guy." I decided to post something before I forget how--and before people stop checking the blog because they figure there won't be anything new. All of us must either be too busy or feel that nothing important is happening (or a combination of both). Since I'm getting ready for the garage sale tomorrow, this will be short. Dad is keeping busy with meetings, lawn work, and watching the Pistons. He said he would post something about the team from Turkey, but don't hold your breath. More people are getting interested in helping with the adult literacy program, people from other churches as well.

I have some wonderful pictures "trapped" in my camera that I will try to post soon. (Have you seen the TV ad about the mother whose kids have been in her camera for months? :) We hope you all have a great weekend, with or without a holiday on Monday.

No comments: