The Green Knight has everything he needs except a horse! Sam watched a Franklin movie this morning because it was raining. I was worried about how we would fill the rest of the day, but he has been pretending to be Frankil the Green Knight aaallllll day....I mean for the last four hours...non-stop. And the fun continues! That was worth an hour of TV, huh?
"Green Knight...off to the rescue!"
4 comments:
I sure wish I had a horse for such a handsome knight. Would a broomstick horse (or a mop) work in Franklin's pretend world?
Do you have one? I'm sure it would be treasured, but no need to go out and buy one. He is totally in the role. We went to the park last night as Franklin and, after a bath, I put his Franklin clothes in the hamper. I thought it would be safe to assume he would return to Sam this morning, but I was wrong. We heard him wake up and he waltzed into our room in the nude asking where his Franklin clothes were. They are so stinky from yesterday's sweat, but you choose your battles, right?
sorry, i'm kind of a snoop on your family blog...i'm really a sam stalker. what a hunk :)
i love it.
where did you get the sword & shield??
Post a Comment