Even though I hardly ever wear earrings at all...
Even if I did, they would never be "dangly"...
Even though they kinda hurt my ears to wear them...
Because he bought them just for me...
Because he thinks they are pretty...
Because I know how important gifts are to him...
Because his face was so sweet with excitement when he gave them to me...
Because he is my son...
Even if I did, they would never be "dangly"...
Even though they kinda hurt my ears to wear them...
Because he bought them just for me...
Because he thinks they are pretty...
Because I know how important gifts are to him...
Because his face was so sweet with excitement when he gave them to me...
Because he is my son...
I will wear these.
FYI They are almost 3 inches long :)

2 comments:
i love them! :)
They are stunning! I am reminded of my Spartan football helmet earrings, worn (infrequently:)and treasured for the very same reasons.
Post a Comment