Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sophie

Sophie, age 16 months, reminds me so much of her father, Brian, from her bright eyes to her curious nature and rather daring lifestyle. I chose the second and third pictures because they illustrate her ability to multi-task (suck on the dog and check out how the toy works) and then to use the toy in another, more thrilling way. Although the toy is called Sit 'n' Spin, Sophie tries to stand 'n' spin. Brian also led a very active, rather dangerous life as a toddler. The beautiful red hair is another similarity.

So often when I see Sophie doing something, it is deja vu for me. I can go back thirty years or so and see Brian. He surprised us, delighted us, and always kept us on our toes. Sophie is sure to do the same. "What goes around comes around," and in this case, it is very good. We love you, Sophie!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: