These tulips in our yard have been blooming for quite a few days already, as are many in the Holland area. Hope they can last until Tulip Time!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Toby and Tulips
Toby turned two last week and was well celebrated with a party last Saturday. He loved his train cake, and each child got a train car to eat. He was excited and joyful throughout the party (See his expression in the second picture.) He had lots of help opening his gifts, and his new book, Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
, was read MANY times, here by Grandpa Bodine. Construction vehicles seemed to be a theme in both clothes and toys, much to his delight. A good time was had by all.
These tulips in our yard have been blooming for quite a few days already, as are many in the Holland area. Hope they can last until Tulip Time!
These tulips in our yard have been blooming for quite a few days already, as are many in the Holland area. Hope they can last until Tulip Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh, you got such good ones of Toby smiling! I'll have to get copies of those. He is very happily wearing one of his truck shirts today.
When I saw Jen's post, I was hoping that there were more pictures of the train cake. I can just imagine the time that went into that and then, it's all gone so quickly, right? He looks like a very happy guy!!
Post a Comment