Thursday, March 30, 2006

Chic

I must admit that I often feel at a loss for posting. I want to put something on, but the pieces of my life feel rather insignificant...and almost silly. My days are so similar: take care of Elinore, wash dishes, do laundry, clean up, go for a walk if it's nice,... I'm guessing you can relate. Often the only things I can think of to write are about Elinore, but then I'm hesitant. You're going to think I'm obsessed with her. Well, I am. She is my life right now, so I'm not going to be bashful about showing you all her pictrures and telling you what she's doing. Sorry.

We were at the grocery store on Monday and Elinore had hooked her fingers in her hat. It made her look like a chic little flapper girl. The sweetest thing was that she then fell asleep like that! Too bad we were at the grocery store and I didn't have my camera. Oh well, I got this one as soon as we got home.

I cooked my meal for my cooking group this week: African Peanut and Ginger Chicken. Yum. I even got all of the dishes done before Kevin got home (a true miracle because cooking these meals always takes over my kitchen). Go me! That's about all I can think of to say. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ang said...

What a cute pic! We enjoy hearing about even the most routine of your days.

Sherrie said...

I too didn't post for quite a while because I didn't feel I had done anything "interesting." Hopefully, this blog can be a space to write...whatever. I am always glad to see and read a new post; it really doesn't matter what it's about. It's interesting because you (a member of our family) wrote it. This would apply as well, of course, to the men in the family.