
Sophie just started loosing her hair yesterday. Now, in addition to looking even more like Brian, she enters a stage of being not-as-cute. Sooooo...her are a couple really good shots from before she started balding. Hopefully it comes back red, again!!
2 comments:
Wow, she does look a lot like Brian. However, I've noticed that it's almost impossible for us to really imagine what babies look like til we see the original. Once we've seen the original, we can fit all the pictures into the picture we have in our heads, but without seeing them in person, it's like it's a collection of pics of different babies. It's kind of strange, and I don't think I can explain it, but I could not get a picture of Lydia in my mind til I saw her this summer. Same with our other two neices.
We'll just see if she ends up with baby acne. That is the ultimate not cute stage!!
Post a Comment