Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cow's in My Milk

Suspecting a milk allergy, we have been fasting from dairy products for a few weeks, now. "Soy milk" and "Rice milk" are now part of our kid's vocabulary...poor things. Anyway, they haven't yet adjusted to the taste difference and definitely prefer the original white stuff. This morning, as Lydia sipped her soy milk, she said, "I don't like soy milk. I want the milk with the cows in it."

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm so glad you're writing these things down. Someday it will be fun to share with her (and Sam)some of their "original" sayings.

jen said...

oh, the steps we take to come to a full understanding of the world. hilarious. i must agree with lydia. i like milk with the cows in it better than any other kind. i guess your kids will fit right in with the eater's guild crowd. ha ha.