On Sunday Brian and Amy joined us for a hike through the woods. It was a perfect morning. It was what you dream fall will be like. A mild 50 degrees, sunny, golden, quiet, still,...Kevin brought along his GPS and we decided to do a geocache. It is sort of like a treasure hunt found by plotting coordinates into the GPS. Sam thought this was great, and made it his personal duty to find the box, which he did (with a little help, of course)!
It may be one of the few great fall days we get/have gotten this year, so I'm glad we were able to get out and enjoy it. Kevin and I followed up the hike by raking the yard together. This is the first year he's helped me and WOW, it goes so much faster. Besides the fact that 2 people can cover twice as much ground, I realized that I am just slow. I like it when we work together.
1 comment:
Wow! What a lovely pic!
Post a Comment