Saturday, May 26, 2007

Back on Blogger


I have not been posting or responding for a while.

It's not because I'm not reading the blog or am too busy, but for another reason which I have explained more fully on our personal blog. Here is a pic of the mini-trip we took for our 10th anniversary. We came back lots and lots of rain, which actually was kind of a good thing. The place we stayed is a golf resort not far from our house. Because it was so rainy, no one was playing golf and we got a great discount for a beautiful room. It also meant that it was cool enough to enjoy going for walks on the beautiful, but soggy greens. We rarely go walking here in Thailand thanks to the heat.

Gabe took this picture. We had planned to leave him with friends, but he was still having outbreaks of hives pretty severely and we didn't want to give that problem to someone else. Even so, we had a very nice time.

Thankfully, Gabe finally seems to be getting over his hives, though we still can't give him any veggies. I'm going to give it a few weeks and try again starting with tiny portions.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Tell Gabe that he took a great picture! How nice to see the lush green grass, a refreshing change for you, I'm sure. Welcome back to blogging. We've missed you.