We had a very nice visit from Grandpa & Grandma this past week or so. I'll let them write more specifics, but we decided that even though there were spectacular deals at beach resorts we'd decided to take advantage of a spectacular deal in the mountains. We enjoyed
the cooler weather, the slow pace, the lovely views and this boat ride, pictured above. We also enjoyed an early birthday party for the three of us. Thanks to everyone who sent the presents. We are enjoying them very much. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. I am especially enjoying being able to listen to music on my daily drive to work now that I have inherited Eric's MP3 player. I can't say I've ever been able to fully appreciate Thai radio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We wish we could have all been there. We haven't had time to talk about the trip much with mom and dad, but I'm sure that time will come soon. Sam printed out the picture of Gabe's "thank you" and it sits at his desk.
Amy
Post a Comment