Friday, July 25, 2008

Blueberries

On Wednesday, Ang and I took the kids blueberry picking. They had so much fun. Elinore and Gabe ran up and down our blueberry "aisle". Gabe was saying, "Come on, Elinore. Come hide in this blueberry cave!" and they were sitting together underneath a blueberry bush. He kept pouring his blueberries into Elinore's bucket and she just kept eating whatever was in her bucket. I think she ate enough to last the next three weeks! Ang and I enjoyed talking together and exclaiming in delight each time one of the kids found "the biggest blueberry ever" and popped it into their mouth! Delicious!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

And we certainly enjoyed the results of your trip! My sister said she had never seen such huge blueberries. What a treat they've been--and will continue to be when they come out of the freezer.