Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Fourth
















Mom and Dad came over for a little celebration on the Fourth. We had hotdogs over the fire, delicious summer food like watermelon, corn on the cob, pasta salad and chips. S'mores for dessert. Sam was so excited for the event that, to pass time in the afternoon, he and I decorated the back yard with red, white, blue (and a little purple) balloons, table clothes, flowers, a homemade centerpiece, and some of Sam's drawings posted around. The kids were energized by getting to stay up until dark and enamored with the sparklers. Sam got a digital watch, so he kept us posted on the time every couple minutes. Many great memories were made and I was so glad to have my camera.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jen said...

These photos are great! I love the sparkler ones. Sounds like you guys had a great 4th. By the way, we all laughed at Lydia's 6 arms comment!