Sunday, September 13, 2009
More of our house
The first picture you see is the giant front room. As I mentioned, it echoes like a train station and we often find ourselves having difficulty conversing in that room. The next pic is Gabe in his hammock bed. He sometimes likes to spend time in it even when he's not sleeping. It's got a mosquito net and he likes to rock himself in it. The next picture is our bedroom. You mostly see the mosquito net in the foreground. The lone window in that room opens onto the giant room (that's how I took the picture).
The last picture is of a small bedroom at the back of the house which we'd like to fix up if we stay in this house. It's kind of nasty, so no one wants to be in it right now. So that's our house. We like it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We appreciate "seeing" where you live. The living room is actually similar to the way I pictured it, perhaps a bit narrower. Glad you like your house. Maybe we'll get to see it sometime.
Where's the oven?
There is no oven-we have a 2 burner range and a large toaster oven. We thought about buying an oven, but it's too expensive, so I'm modifying my baking to what can fit in the toaster oven. I kind of enjoy that kind of challenge.
Post a Comment