For our Anniversary (Aug 2...12 years!!) we visited the park we were married in. They updated it beautifully with a pergola and tasteful landscaping, plants and rocks along the meandering stream flowing from the fresh spring. Of course we didn't take pictures of that, as much, because THIS is so much more beautiful to see: 
One thing I like about him being gone is that it makes me realize how much I cherish our friendship. I miss him, not only for the help he is with our busy family, but because he is my best friend. I think he called to say, "I arrived safely." But what he said was, "I miss you." I'm so glad that he prefers my quiet, simple, hippie style to LA bustle and trend.
The other thing I like about him being gone is that I don't feel the need to cook healthy meals and the kids picked fish sticks, Froot Loops and Corn Dogs for our dinners this week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment