They made several fruit kabobs to go along with the sweets. Since purple is a favorite color of all the girls, I decided to give them dresses so they could look alike for one day. They seemed to enjoy being triplets. We may not wait a whole year to have another tea party.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Tea Time
This week was the second annual Tea Party at Grandma's house. Having had all boys, I am finding tea time with my granddaughters to be a new and delightful experience. They really enjoy pouring and stirring the tea and used their best manners when asking someone to please pass something. I sat on a low footstool, and we all shared goodies and conversation for well over an hour.
They made several fruit kabobs to go along with the sweets. Since purple is a favorite color of all the girls, I decided to give them dresses so they could look alike for one day. They seemed to enjoy being triplets. We may not wait a whole year to have another tea party.
They made several fruit kabobs to go along with the sweets. Since purple is a favorite color of all the girls, I decided to give them dresses so they could look alike for one day. They seemed to enjoy being triplets. We may not wait a whole year to have another tea party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, it looks like you have established a tradition! I'm sure you realize that these memories will stay with the girls for their whole lives. Hopefully, you can keep it going... into their teenage years (?) and beyond.
I would love that--although I've heard from other grandmothers that this is the time to do these things as hanging out with Grandma becomes less exciting as the kids get older. We'll see.....
i know they had a great time. elinore is still talking about it, and the thought of having to wait a whole year to do it again is devastatingly long for her.
Post a Comment