Ang, Thanks for the "First Christmas" picture. It brought back many memories. Yes, Kevin and Jen, we were also very sleep-deprived (as you can tell). I'm not pinching Eric, but he is suffering from pyloric stenosis (not yet diagnosed) and would have surgery shortly after this picture was taken. Did you alter this picture, Ang? It looks good for having been taken 34 years ago, probably with a cheap camera. Mom
Mom W, I didn't alter it in any way. In addition, it was scanned at low resolution, so it really does look good for being as old as it is. Gabe likes looking at this pic. He reckons Eric was crying because he couldn't open his presents yet.
2 comments:
Ang,
Thanks for the "First Christmas" picture. It brought back many memories. Yes, Kevin and Jen, we were also very sleep-deprived (as you can tell). I'm not pinching Eric, but he is suffering from pyloric stenosis (not yet diagnosed) and would have surgery shortly after this picture was taken.
Did you alter this picture, Ang? It looks good for having been taken 34 years ago, probably with a cheap camera. Mom
Mom W,
I didn't alter it in any way. In addition, it was scanned at low resolution, so it really does look good for being as old as it is. Gabe likes looking at this pic. He reckons Eric was crying because he couldn't open his presents yet.
Post a Comment