The quilt is beautiful--and looks so good in your room. What a sense of accomplishment! Enjoy your night. Quilts are the best for cold nights like this.
I started it at the beginning of the summer. I wanted to have it done before Elinore was born, and I almost did. The only thing left was the handstitching on the binding. I've worked on that the last few weeks while watching movies in the evenings. If I'd worked on it every day consistently it probably only would've taken me a few weeks. Instead I worked on it for several days and then not touch it for a couple weeks. I'm just glad I finished it before winter is over!!
I even got Kevin to help with the handstitching, and he's a bit bummed that it's finished. He liked feeling productive while we watched a movie!!
3 comments:
The quilt is beautiful--and looks so good in your room. What a sense of accomplishment! Enjoy your night. Quilts are the best for cold nights like this.
The quilt looks beautiful. How long did it take?
I started it at the beginning of the summer. I wanted to have it done before Elinore was born, and I almost did. The only thing left was the handstitching on the binding. I've worked on that the last few weeks while watching movies in the evenings. If I'd worked on it every day consistently it probably only would've taken me a few weeks. Instead I worked on it for several days and then not touch it for a couple weeks. I'm just glad I finished it before winter is over!!
I even got Kevin to help with the handstitching, and he's a bit bummed that it's finished. He liked feeling productive while we watched a movie!!
Post a Comment