Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For Sam


When Gabe showed me his latest creation this morning I knew I had to post it for Sam. This is called a "street-sweeper-carnival-oven" vehicle. I asked him what carnivals had to do with this street-sweeper and he told me that the driver takes it to carnivals and cooks things on the back. In this Lego guy's case, he makes grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and grilled somtam(papaya salad). Though he's used to seeing ovens or grills attached to vehicles, he chose two foods that I doubt he's ever seen grilled.

3 comments:

jen said...

Although, grilled peanut butter and jelly is really good! I love his imagination!

Sherrie said...

What a great picture! Maybe Gabe and Sam should get patents on some of their "inventions." It'd be fun to take them to Legoland at Ontario Place in Toronto. Do you guys remember it?

Anonymous said...

Dear Gabe,
You are a really good worker guy. Thanks for showing me your lego creation. I would like your vehicle to also make cheese, broccoli, squash and pineapple. Maybe you could work on those modifications.
Love,
Sam