I noticed that there are very few pictures of Amy that make an appearance on the blog, so I thought I'd post this one. I snapped a few pictures when we were out with the kids the other day. It was the first time I felt like I was focusing on taking pictures in a while. It felt so good, and I remembered again why I love it. I can't write why because it is more just a feeling than something I can describe. It was good. That's the important thing. Of course, this was with the digital camera, so it is a little new. I'm still learning all of the buttons and modes - reading the owner's manual in my spare time. Hopefully now that the weather is turning I'll be able to do this a bit more. Amy and Sam were rolling down the hill at Window on the Waterfront.
1 comment:
I'm loving these outdoor pictures. I guess spring seems especially sweet since we've been deprived of warmth and sunshine for so many months. I wonder if I would appreciate these newly sunny days as much if we had them year-round.
Post a Comment