It seems Lydia has inherited Brian's hair, but my monkey face. (I used to do this when I was her age.) She is much more beautiful than I, though. I am so smitten!
I love looking at this picture. Do you have one of you at Lydia's age with the same expression? She is quite a little monkey (in the very best sense of the word). Now that I think about it, we used to refer to Brian as a little monkey because of his continual desire and ability to climb anything and everything. And, of course, he and Curious George were inseparable.
3 comments:
I love looking at this picture. Do you have one of you at Lydia's age with the same expression? She is quite a little monkey (in the very best sense of the word). Now that I think about it, we used to refer to Brian as a little monkey because of his continual desire and ability to climb anything and everything. And, of course, he and Curious George were inseparable.
Oh, I hope our baby is as fun and hilarious as our niece and nephews have been.
That is a really cute pic. It reminds of my sister because she used to make that face. I was wondering how the open house for the back building went.
Post a Comment