The most sobering part of our trip was our visit to the Holocaust Museum. It is beyond words...and unbelievable to me that my father was a part of it, especially liberating those in the Dachau Camp. How I wish I could talk with him about that time!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Elinore and DC
Since I haven't blogged in such a long time, these pictures are more than a month old, but they bring back some great memories of our time with Kevin, Jen, and Elinore in Williamsburg and our visit to the Air and Space exhibits at Dulles International Airport near Washington DC. It is a fascinating history of the history of aviation, all the way from hot air balloons to the space shuttle. The buildings are huge, and the Imax shows are great--well worth a visit.
The most sobering part of our trip was our visit to the Holocaust Museum. It is beyond words...and unbelievable to me that my father was a part of it, especially liberating those in the Dachau Camp. How I wish I could talk with him about that time!
The most sobering part of our trip was our visit to the Holocaust Museum. It is beyond words...and unbelievable to me that my father was a part of it, especially liberating those in the Dachau Camp. How I wish I could talk with him about that time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment