Saturday, July 14, 2007

Traverse City

We just got back from a week in Traverse City. Some generous friends let us stay at their place while they were gone. It worked out perfectly for our family. At the park where this picture was taken we met a peaceful family of 9 (how often does "peace" and "family of nine" get put in the same sentence??!!) It was a God-send to be encouraged by meeting them.
















We went cherry picking, of course, but we didn't eat ANY... I swear!!






















The weather wasn't that great. I rained everyday and was either way too hot or a bit chilly. But we caught a nice morning at this amazing, secluded beach on a little inlet from Lake MI. We had it to ourselves most of the morning.
















Lydia's Dream Come True: a play house in the back yard equipped with babies, a kitchen, a crib...even a doorbell! She would have been happy if this was all we did all week.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

What great pictures--so glad we could see part of your week. I can just imagine how much Lydia loved being a "homeowner."