Friday, November 11, 2005

80's moment


I've been meaning to post pics of these for a couple of weeks. I have been enjoying wearing my jelly shoes except for that familiar jelly-shoe problem: rocks stuck in the soles. Also, I included a pic of those familiar rubber bracelets we used to wear. I see lots of kids wearing them now.

We're doing pretty well these last few weeks. I have been fighting a cold this week and the Airborne supplement that mom & dad W brought has actually been helping quite a bit-Thanks guys! Yesterday we had our annual day of prayer for our group in which I played the guitar for 8 hours. I couldn't feel my fingers by the end, but surprisingly, they don't hurt today. Today is the Grace yard sale where we all go to trade goods. It's our only chance to go a garage sale here in Thailand, so of course, it's the event of the year.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Ang,
Your jelly shoes are charming, and I have seen them before. I just didn't know that's what they were called. Must be somewhat like our poodle skirts in the '50's. I wanted to wear mine to school every day. I don't think they've made a comeback though.
Glad the Airborne is helping. I sent more with your parents. We find it really "works."