For Halloween Kevin dressed up like Napolean Dynmaite. We keep hearing about the resemblance between them, but Kevin is much better looking! Anyway, thought you would enjoy a photo!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Like you had to tell us who it was! He has got it down, especially the posture and the facial espression - awesome!
On Sunday night we had a little get-together for church and he wore this, and then he wore it to work on Monday! He also handed out candy in it. Everytime he went to the front door, I heard laughing from the people outside!! Can you believe that's Ron's suit!
I can certainly believe it. Eric wore many of his dad's prize suits. I must say, those brothers are fortunate that their dad bought so many wonderful suits in the 70's. It has made for years of good Halloween costumes.
6 comments:
Like you had to tell us who it was! He has got it down, especially the posture and the facial espression - awesome!
Yes, there definitely is a resemblance. So glad the facial expression is not your usual one. You ARE much better looking than he is.
This is great. Where did you go dressed so magnificently.
On Sunday night we had a little get-together for church and he wore this, and then he wore it to work on Monday! He also handed out candy in it. Everytime he went to the front door, I heard laughing from the people outside!! Can you believe that's Ron's suit!
I can certainly believe it. Eric wore many of his dad's prize suits. I must say, those brothers are fortunate that their dad bought so many wonderful suits in the 70's. It has made for years of good Halloween costumes.
It's not really that he bought the suits...but that he still has them...all of them.
Post a Comment