
On Friday, Kevin and I headed to Crane's Orchard to pick apples with Megs and Alan. Its so satisfying to pick your own apples. To touch the trees they grew on. It almost makes you feel like you had a hand in their existence. Silly, but satisfying. And, of course, lots of apples means lots of yummy apple things baking and tasting wonderful!!
I wish I had more to say, but life just seems a mix of the usual - working on the house, cooking, laundry, working on crafty projects, desperately trying to motivate myself to keep the house clean. I always think my life is rather boring, or at least that's what I think someone outside looking in would think. But I like it that way. I feel content. I haven't always felt that way. I think that ever since I studied abroad, and then Kevin came into my life. Those two things together just brought about contentedness. I'm going to have to mull this over a bit more before I can write/understand something more substantial about it.
1 comment:
Jen,
Your trip sounds great. It makes me nostalgic for going to Cranes for donuts and cider and crisp apples. We got some new rice from the new rice festival, but somehow it doesn't have the same fall feeling to it.
Post a Comment