Actually, what I wrote was a dirty lie. I really hoped the hat and beard would make me look cool, but it failed miserably. Can't you people just love me for WHO I AM??! (Please)
Since I know how it feels to have "0 Comments," I want to respond and let you know that you are heard...and seen...and LOVED. You do look really cool and are just an awesome person. God loves you, and so do I!!
3 comments:
Look at me, I am so cool in my hat with a fish on the side...and my awesome beard, wow I am cool.
Actually, what I wrote was a dirty lie. I really hoped the hat and beard would make me look cool, but it failed miserably. Can't you people just love me for WHO I AM??! (Please)
Since I know how it feels to have "0 Comments," I want to respond and let you know that you are heard...and seen...and LOVED. You do look really cool and are just an awesome person. God loves you, and so do I!!
Post a Comment