Ang, Your pictures of the flooding are wild. I mean I've seen pictures of flooding so many times, but today I am just thinking about how this is your "home". I look out my windows at this house and neighborhood and town that I know, and the thought that they could suddenly be halfway underwater is so bizarre. I can't imagine what that would be like, besides the fact that I'm sure the water was very dirty! Is everything back to normal now? jen
Jen, Things are kind of getting back to normal. Some places (including our office) have mud piled high in areas. We just had a really heavy rain last night and I think people are hesitant to do any final cleanup until they know it won't flood again. All over town people are putting up dykes.
2 comments:
Ang,
Your pictures of the flooding are wild. I mean I've seen pictures of flooding so many times, but today I am just thinking about how this is your "home". I look out my windows at this house and neighborhood and town that I know, and the thought that they could suddenly be halfway underwater is so bizarre. I can't imagine what that would be like, besides the fact that I'm sure the water was very dirty! Is everything back to normal now?
jen
Jen,
Things are kind of getting back to normal. Some places (including our office) have mud piled high in areas. We just had a really heavy rain last night and I think people are hesitant to do any final cleanup until they know it won't flood again. All over town people are putting up dykes.
Ang
Post a Comment