Thursday, August 25, 2005

Checking Comments

As with anything in this age of technology, change is the only constant. I hope I can keep up with you enough to keep this going. You are all getting rather advanced :) Anyway, I'm just wondering whether you all go back and check Comments to your post--even if it was several days later. Would it be better to just publish a new post about something, even if it was specifically regarding a previous post? Just wondering.... Mom W.

2 comments:

jen said...

Mom,
I usually scroll back to see if there are any new comments, and I seem to catch them when someone adds one. I don't know about anyone else. Of course, maybe I'm just overly zealous about this whole thing and check the site WAY too often!

jen said...

WOW--I'm posting a comment to a comment. I also enjoy checking the site regularly (and do scroll back), sometimes before I check my e-mail. Hope others are enjoying reading entries also. Mom