Okay, I've been playing around with some of the photo options and I'm trying something new. On the right hand side of this page is a little links section. Click on "More DC photos" to see some more pictures from our trip. The only thing is that you have to have an account with snapfish to view them. Otherwise you can create an account right then. You can comment on this post to let me know how that works for you!! Thanks for letting me experiment!!
By the way, I didn't put captions on them before I uploaded them. Sorry!
jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did check out the other photos, enjoyed them, and found the site easy to navigate....as far as I went. I am now getting mail from them and will probably need some help to do anything with my own photos. Thanks for all the new options.
Mom W.
PS Do you have any pics of Chad and Mardy and/or where they live?
Post a Comment