Just want you all to know how much we are enjoying this site. Being able to "see" our grandchildren is a real bonus (although we do hope to see some "normal" pix as well:)
As some of you know, Bette will be leaving Grandpa for a few days to attend her great-granddaughter's first birthday party in Florida. I think this is the first time he has been alone since they've been married. We're very happy that she can go, especially after the family difficulties of the past few years. We are, however, concerned about Grandpa's ability to be by himself and ask for your prayers for his health and safety during this time. When we get back from the conference at Willow Creek Saturday afternoon, we will pick him up and have him here until Bette gets back.
Not much else new here--we're still struggling a bit with our "inner clocks." I won'd even tell you how late I slept this AM (compensating for awake time in the night). Yes, Jen, I am remembering how to do this. Thanks for your personal tutoring. Mom W.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment