Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Entering the Digital World

Well, Kevin and I just got our first digital camera today!! We've waited quite a while and are so excited that we were snapping pictures left and right (just to get the feel of the camera). I think we even ended up with some of Kevin's feet! We knew we wanted to get one before the baby is born and Kevin managed to work out a sweet deal with a camera shop he's been doing business for. Blessings are everywhere!!

Anyway, I wanted to post a couple pictures, and these are some we took tonight. Kev's been working on the ceiling in our guest bedroom. I'm heading to Chicago for a couple days to work on cleaning out my old room. My mom's birthday was earlier this week, so that will be good to celebrate with her a little bit!

Kevin and I haven't spent too many nights apart, so it's still pretty weird. I'm going to miss him a lot! I feel sort of silly, thinking of how "inseperable" we are...but I'm more glad. That we can love each other enough to hate the thought of spending a night apart is a blessing.

1 comment:

ang said...

Hey Kev & Jen,
When you get time could you take a pic of Sam & Lydia's bedroom? I have heard the legends and have wanted to see it.