I figured somebody should write something so that we'll continue to check this site...and I also want to move down the picture of Gabe's head on top of Eric's body. Thank you, Kevin! It did take me a while, but the black-hole mouth was a bit of a clue.
The weather this afternoon is as good as it gets here in Michigan, absolutely beautiful. I just watched some news about Hurricane Katrina, which is now a Category 5 storm. The mayor of New Orleans has ordered a mandatory evacuation of the city. Kevin, can you imagine what will happen to Dulac? About 11 years ago, Kevin and I went to Dulac, LA on a mission trip to do hurricane repair work. Dulac is even lower and more "swampy" than New Orleans. People in those areas certainly need our prayers.
Dad starts classes on Tuesday so summer is definitely winding down. Hope you all can manage to get some time outdoors in the next few weeks. Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment