Thursday, August 25, 2005
New weblog
As I was creating my own username I got sucked deeper and deeper into the evil plot of blogger.com until I had created my own weblog. However, I have seen that it could be for the greater good. I have wanted a place to publish photos we've taken here without adding too much in the way of text as I don't want to compromise the security of our group. I'll continue posting to this weblog as I did before but post photos only to the other weblog. That way, I can give out that address to anyone and everyone who asks. So if you know anyone who wants to see more photos of us, give them my new weblog address angelataylorwolthuis.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ang (and anyone else who doesn't know),
I sent everyone an "email invitation" from Blogger to their email addresses. If you follow the directions on it, you will be able to post on the Wolthuis site from you personal username/account. Give it a try. If you have a problem, let me know!!
Post a Comment